Have fun decorating your party with our unique Grad Cap Fun Face shaped cut outs. Upload 1 high-resolution photo and our design experts will create a professionally made photo cutout party essentials. These photo cutouts will add that personalized touch to any graduation party. Grad Cap Fun Face Cutout essentials will arrive ready to use in all your creative DIY party ideas! You can use them as wall decorations, banners, centerpieces or on the buffet table. Get creative with this set of 20 photo cutouts and celebrate the graduate.
- Grad Cap Fun Face Cutout DIY Party Essential Kit INCLUDES 20 photo cut outs - Great for bringing all your DIY ideas to life for any graduation event.
- Grad Cap Fun Face Cutout essentials include 20 cut outs of ONE custom photo. MAX SIZE of 5.5 inches wide x 7.5 inches tall. Final sizes will be determined by image uploaded. The unique custom design makes these party decorations an impressive addition to any graduation party.
- DIY PARTY DECOR: Grad Cap Fun Face Cutout DIY party essentials are printed so they are perfect for centerpieces or hanging decorations. Hole-punch them and string together as a custom party banner or use them for photo centerpieces.
- MADE IN THE USA: Grad Cap Fun Face Cutout party essentials are designed and manufactured at our Wisconsin facility using materials that are Made in the USA. Grad Cap Fun Face Cutout are professionally printed single-sided on heavy-duty cardstock paper with a photo-like shine. Back side of cutout is white. PHOTO DISCLAIMER: When you are choosing your photo, only upload one that you have the rights to reprint. If you are unsure, contact your photographer for a photo release.
- Choose ONE high-quality, full resolution photo.
- Print size requires minimum of 150 dpi.
- Unedited, original photos work best. Screenshots and far-away or zoomed photos will not print well.
- Cell phone photos are OK if they are taken closeup and uploaded at original file size.
- Take photos with your subject's arms resting at their side.
- Do not use images with hands near your honoree’s face or poses with props.
- Photos will not be touched up so be sure to upload your best image.