Create an exciting display at your Rocket Ship Baby Shower or Birthday Party when you decorate with the Blast Off to Outer Space Fun Face Table Topper Centerpieces. These DIY decorations feature ONE custom photo face cut-out and will come with 5 large cut-outs, 10 small cut-outs, paper sticks, and adhesive dots and stickers for easy assembly. To use, simply attach the cutouts to a table topper stick using the included adhesives. The Blast Off to Outer Space table centerpiece cutouts are professionally printed on high-quality cardstock paper with a fun space pattern on the backside. Draw attention when you place the centerpiece sticks in vases, flower arrangements, and other sturdy containers. You can easily place them at the entryway welcome table, snack or drink bar stations, or as part of your banquet table setup. Blast Off to Outer Space cut-outs with sticks are also suitable as cake toppers and can be used as a photo booth prop. Make a statement that will impress your guests and add a lively charm to your celebration when you use the personalized astronaut centerpieces.
Blast Off to Outer Space Fun Face Table Topper:
- Set of 15 Custom Photo Table Topper Centerpieces
- 5 Large Cut-Outs (Shape 1, Size 7.75” x 10.75); 5 Small Cut-Outs (Shape 2, Size 4.5” x 6.75”); 5 Small Cut-Outs (Shape 3, Size 5” x 7”)
- 15 Table Topper Sticks, Clear Stickers, and Adhesive Dots Included
- Professionally Printed on Cardstock Paper
- Upload ONE Photo Using The Photo Tips Listed Below
- Choose ONE high-quality, full-resolution photo.
- Print size requires minimum of 150 dpi.
- Unedited, original photos work best. Screenshots and far-away or zoomed photos will not print well.
- Cell phone photos are OK if they are taken closeup and uploaded at original file size.
- Take photos with your subject's arms resting at their side.
- Do not use images with hands near your honoree’s face or poses with props.
- Photos will not be touched up so be sure to upload your best image.
When you are choosing your photos, remember to only use ones that you have the rights to reprint. If you are unsure, contact your photographer for a photo release. Big Dot of Happiness is not responsible for ensuring you have the rights to reprint.