Your guests will not go hungry when you serve them sweet or salty snacks in these 60's Hippie popcorn boxes.
Fun Ideas for Using Popcorn Boxes:
- Use them as a treat boxes and fill with goodies for guests to enjoy at the party.
- Fill them with snacks and wrap in a cello bag, tied off with a ribbon and tag for a fun DIY party favor guests can take home.
- Use a gift box for non-edible party favors that coordinate with your party theme.
Each 60's Hippie popcorn box shows off the vivid colors of this 1960s Groovy Party theme. The fun patterns will look great next to the rest of your party supplies. Display filled popcorn boxes at your candy buffet table or at each individual placesetting to really bring a "pop" of color to the entire event.
Popcorn Box Details:
- Measures 5.75" tall x 3.5" square at the top
- Printed on Heavy Cardstock Paper
- Coordinates perfectly with the 60's Hippie party theme