Gather your girlfriends and get ready for a fab night out with this creative bachelorette party activity. Fun but not very risqué, scratch off dare cards are sure to be a hit with everyone! With dare like “order a drink in Spanish” and “Take a shot of Tequila,” everyone will be willing to participate with our getting into too much trouble. If you want to make it a bit more challenging, there is a pass card and “Bride’s Choice” to make your bachelorette party perfectly suited for your group of friends. Final Fiesta - Last Fiesta Bachelorette dare cards will give you plenty of memories – and photos – to giggle about for a long time!
Final Fiesta - Last Fiesta - Bachelorette Party Scratch Off Dare Cards:
- HOW TO PLAY:
- SIMPLE: Hand out cards all at once, or distribute throughout the night. Each cardholder scratches off their card to reveal their dare.
- TWIST: Guests can opt-out of their dare by buying the Bride-To-Be a drink!
- TRUTH-OR-DARE: Opt-out of a dare by answering a “TRUTH” question from the Bride-To-Be.
- Note: Dares aren’t very risqué, so you can have a fun night out without next-day regrets.
22 Dare Cards:
- Bride’s choice
- Yell “Final Fiesta”
- Order a drink in Spanish
- Get a guy to buy the Bride-To-Be a drink
- Trade drinks with the Bride-To-Be
- Pass! Give someone else a dare
- Take a shot of Tequila
- Get three strangers to “cheers” with you
- Get the DJ to play Single Ladies
- Take a picture with someone in a white dress
- Find someone to serenade the bride
- Hug a guy with a mustache
- Blow kisses to a stranger
- Maid of Honor’s choice
- Find something old, new, borrowed and blue
- Count backwards from 20 in Spanish
- Take a siesta in the middle of the floor
- Make the bride a veil out of toilet paper
- Kiss a bartender on the cheek
- Find a guy with the same name as the groom
- Dance the Salsa with a stranger
- Tell a stranger “You’re pretty fly for a cacti”