Get your Totally 1980s Party ready when you decorate with the 80’s Retro Triangle Banner. This DIY Party pennant banner set comes with 10 large flags, 10 small flags, 10 paper tassels, satin cording, and adhesive stickers. The paper flags include 2 different large pennant designs and 2 different small pennant designs for an impressive display. Before assembling, arrange your pennant and tassel pieces in your desired order. (TIP: Alternate the large and small pennant designs for an eye-catching look.) Then, loop the cording through the holes on each flag. To add the paper tassels, fold the top circle over the cord and seal to the bottom circle with an adhesive sticker. Finally, cut the cording to your desired length and display your pennant banner! You can hang your banner in different places, such as over a doorway and along your dessert table. You can also display your triangle banner in multiple rows, which will look against the wall or in a photo booth backdrop. The 80’s Retro garland banner will easily brighten up your space and look great in all areas of your party. Delight your guests and add a festive touch to your celebration when you decorate with the 80’s Retro Triangle Banner.
80’s Retro Triangle Banner:
- 30 Piece Set - 20 Pennant Flags and 10 Paper Tassels with Cording and Adhesive Stickers Included
- Large Flag Size 7” Wide x 8.5” Tall, Small Flag Size 5” Wide x 6” Tall, and Paper Tassel Size 3” Wide x 4” Tall
- Professionally Printed Double-Sided on High-Quality Cardstock
- Some Assembly Required - Instructions Included on Packaging
- Looks Impressive in All Areas of Your Celebration