Personalized Yeti to Party - Custom Abominable Snowman Birthday Party Bunting Banner and Decorations - Happy Birthday Custom Name Banner
Begin styling an impressive birthday party when you choose a personalized bunting banner! The vivid colors and fun design will greet all of your party guests as they enter.
As always, personalization is free! The Custom Yeti to Party Birthday Party Bunting Banner comes with “Happy Birthday”, all you have to do is enter the “name” you want on the banner in the personalization field. You have room for 10 characters on this bunting banner for the name, 1 character per pennant.
- Banner text will include "Happy Birthday"
- Enter Name (10 Character Limit):
Fun Ideas for Your Bunting Banner:
- Hang a banner at the entry to let everyone know where the party is.
- Display a banner at the front of the gift table.
- Hang a banner over the head table for great photo ops.
- Style a fun photo booth for great party pics with a banner in the background
Your Yeti to Party celebration will put the guest of honor front and center when you choose this party decoration. Each themed bunting banner includes themed pennants and lettered pennants, perfectly personalized just for you. Quickly assemble your bunting banner with the included ribbon – decorating for a birthday party has never been easier!
Yeti to Party - Birthday Party Bunting Banner Details:
- Includes 23 letter and 4 themed pennants
- Each pennant measures 8.5" high x 5.5" wide
- Pennants are numbered in sequence for easy assembly!
- Included ribbon measures 24' long and 3/8" wide
- Instructions are included!
How to Use This Product
Letter Banner Assembly Instructions:
- Before stringing together, put the Pieces in order and plan the arrangement.
- String the Cord through the Holes of the first Banner Piece, starting from the front and continuing through the back.
- Continue with the next Banner Piece, stringing from the right side of the Cord. Slide it next to the first Banner Piece.
- Continue stringing the Banner Pieces from the right side of the Cord until all the Pieces are strung.
- Space out the Banner Pieces evenly. Depending on your preference, slightly overlap, leave a gap in-between or have them flush to one another.
- Tie the end with a knot and hang with the included Clear Adhesive Stickers to complete.