We Still Do - 50th Wedding Anniversary - Anniversary Party Letter Banner Decoration - 36 Banner Cutouts and Happy Anniversary Banner Letters
Greet your party guests and the Guest of Honor with an impressive Happy Anniversary banner. We Still Do - 50th Wedding Anniversary Party Letter Banner Decoration is an eye-catching way to decorate for any anniversary party. The variety of pennant designs and shapes paired with the Happy Anniversary script letters will look great at any venue. Simply string the script letters onto the included cording and then add the pennant shapes in any order you wish. Hang as one large banner or cut into different lengths and display in multiple rows. Letter banner decorations are an easy-to-use party supply for your celebration.
We Still Do - 50th Wedding Anniversary - Anniversary Party Letter Banner
- Set of 36 Pennants and Happy Anniversary Script Letters
- Includes 10 Yards of Cording for Hanging
- Pennants Include 9 Large Triangle Pennants (6.25” X 7.5”); 9 Circle Pennants (3.75” X 3.75”); And 18 Small Triangle Pennants (3.25” x 2”)
- Printed On One Side
- Letters are Cut From Real Gold Glitter Card Stock Paper with White Reverse Side
How to Use This Product
Letter Banner Assembly Instructions:
- Before stringing together, put the Pieces in order and plan the arrangement.
- String the Cord through the Holes of the first Banner Piece, starting from the front and continuing through the back.
- Continue with the next Banner Piece, stringing from the right side of the Cord. Slide it next to the first Banner Piece.
- Continue stringing the Banner Pieces from the right side of the Cord until all the Pieces are strung.
- Space out the Banner Pieces evenly. Depending on your preference, slightly overlap, leave a gap in-between or have them flush to one another.
- Tie the end with a knot and hang with the included Clear Adhesive Stickers to complete.
Please note: This is Faux Glitter - it's printed to look like glitter, but it is not real glitter.
This is Faux Glitter - it's printed to look like glitter, but it is not real glitter.