Trading The Tail For A Veil - Bar Bingo Cards and Markers - Mermaid Bachelorette or Bridal Shower Shaped Bingo Game - Set of 18
Bar Bingo is an easy bachelorette party game that everyone will have fun playing. Trading The Tail For A Veil - Shaped Bingo Cards and Markers give this classic game a fresh look with diamond ring-shaped playing cards and bachelorette party related words instead of numbers.
Trading The Tail For A Veil - Bar Bingo Cards and Markers - Mermaid Diamond Shaped Bingo Game - Set of 18
- Set Includes - 18 Diamond Ring-Shaped Game Cards, 18 Perforated Marker Sheets, 1 Perforated Call Sheet, and Game Instructions
- Please Note: purchasing multiple bingo games will guarantee multiple winners, there are only 18 unique cards per game package
- Diamond Ring Cards Measure 5” Wide x 7” Tall
- Perforated Marker Sheet Measures 2.75” Wide x 5” Tall – Individual Markers Measure 0.75” Wide x 0.75” Tall
- Professionally Printed, Double-Sided on Sturdy Cardstock Paper
How to Play:
Play at home with traditional bingo rules or take out with your group and play bar bingo. Like gift bingo, bar bingo is played by observing your crowd and marking the space when you see a corresponding item. Hand out one bingo card and one perforated marker sheet to each guest. Have guests fold and tear along the dashed lines of their perforated marker sheet to easily create twenty-eight square markers; which is plenty of markers to allow for full coverage play. Begin play by the designated bingo leader pulling a caller chip from the bowl. Each guest covers the called word on their card with square marker. Continue until a guest has covered a row of words in any direction – vertically, horizontally, or diagonally and calls out “BINGO!”.
Please note: This is Faux Glitter - it's printed to look like glitter, but it is not real glitter.
This is Faux Glitter - it's printed to look like glitter, but it is not real glitter.