Rosh Hashanah - Bingo Cards and Markers - Jewish New Year Bingo Game - Set of 18
Bingo is an easy Jewish New Year game that everyone will have fun playing. Rosh Hashanah - Shaped Word Bingo Cards and Markers give this classic game a fresh look with rectangular-shaped playing cards and Rosh Hashanah-related words instead of numbers. Before you begin to play, designate a bingo leader to pull the included caller chips from a bowl. Hand out one bingo card and one perforated marker sheet to each guest. Have guests fold and tear along the dashed lines of their perforated marker sheet to easily create twenty-eight square markers; which is plenty of markers to allow for full coverage play. Begin to play by the designated bingo leader pulling a caller chip from the bowl. Each guest covers the called word on their card with a square marker. Continue until a guest has covered a row of words in any direction - vertically, horizontally, or diagonally and calls out “BINGO!”.
Rosh Hashanah - Word Bingo Cards and Markers - Jewish New Year Bingo Game - Set of 18
- Set Includes - 18 Rectangular-Shaped Game Cards, 18 Perforated Marker Sheets, 1 Perforated Call Sheet, and Game Instructions
- Please Note: purchasing multiple bingo games will guarantee multiple winners, there are only 18 unique cards per game package
- Rectangular Cards Measure 5” Wide x 7” Tall
- Perforated Marker Sheet Measures 2.75” Wide x 5” Tall – Individual Markers Measure 0.75” Wide x 0.75” Tall
- Professionally Printed, Double-Sided on Sturdy Cardstock Paper