Rosh Hashanah - DIY Shaped Jewish New Year Paper Cut-Outs - 24 Ct.
Rosh Hashanah paper embellishment cut-outs are an easy way to decorate for a Jewish New Year celebration. This set of 24 paper die cut shapes cut from heavy cardstock and will make all of your party craft ideas perfectly coordinate with the Rosh Hashanah theme. Shaped paper cut outs can be attached to a toothpick and used as cupcake picks, glued to straws for a fun beverage bar or scattered like table decoration confetti. They can even be used afterward as scrapbook embellishments when you make your party pages! This set of Rosh Hashanah paper cut outs comes with four different shapes to make your do-it-yourself Rosh Hashanah party crafts especially YOU-nique!
Rosh Hashanah Shaped Jewish New Year Paper Cut-Outs:
- Sold in a set of 24 paper cut-out embellishments
- 6 Apple paper die cuts (2.25” X 2.5”)
- 6 Challah paper die cuts (2.5” X 2.25”)
- 6 Pomegranate paper die cuts (2.25 X 2.75”)
- 6 Rosh Hashanah paper die cuts (3” X 2”)
- Printed on a heavy card stock paper