Rosh Hashanah - Candy Bar Wrapper Jewish New Year Party Favors - Set of 24
Offer your Jewish New Year party guests a favor they simply can’t resist. Our Rosh Hashanah candy bar wrapper Rosh Hashanah party favors are a super sweet treat everyone enjoys. Your guests will adore your thoughtful message printed on the front of each wrapper while the “nutrition facts” on the back are sure to get some snickers from the crowd. Rosh Hashanah candy bar wrapper Jewish New Year party favors require a regular 1.55 oz Hershey’s® candy bar to be complete, so be sure to get those at your local grocery store before you start wrapping.
Rosh Hashanah - Jewish New Year Party Candy Bar Wrapper Favors:
- Hershey’s® candy bars are NOT included but they are available at your local grocery store.
- Wrappers are designed for regular 1.55 oz Hershey’s® candy bars and will NOT fit a Hershey’s® with almonds.
- Printed assembly instructions will ship with each order.
- Helpful Hint: Using double stick tape for this project will make it even easier!
How to Use This Product
Candy Bar Wrapper Assembly Instructions:
- Buy Hershey’s® Bar (size 1.55 oz milk chocolate). Tape the ends of the Hershey’s® Bar wrapper to the top so there is no wrapper overhang.
- With the Wrapper Foil shiny side down, place the candy bar face down on the Wrapper Foil’s widest side.
- Fold the Wrapper Foil on both sides like gift wrap. Fold up the bottom of the Foil Wrapper. Fold down the top of the Foil Wrapper. Finish with tape.
- Center the Designed Wrapper on the front with the Wrapper Foil seam in back.
- Fold up the bottom of the Designed Wrapper. Fold down the top of the Designed Wrapper.
- Finish with tape.
*Wrappers not designed to fit Hershey’s® with Almonds