Rollin' in the New Year - 2021 New Year's Eve Party Game Scratch Off Dare Cards - 22 Count
Gather your friends and get ready for a fab night out with this creative New Year's Eve party activity. Fun but not very risque, scratch off dare cards are sure to be a hit with everyone! With dares like Start a dance train and Make a toast to the NEW YEAR, everyone will be willing to participate with our getting into too much trouble. If you want to make it a bit more challenging, there is a pass card and Choice Card to make your party perfectly suited for your group of friends. New Year's Eve dare cards will give you plenty of memories and photos to giggle about for a long time!
Rollin' in the New Year - New Year's Eve Party Scratch Off Dare Cards:
- HOW TO PLAY:
- SIMPLE: Hand out cards all at once, or distribute throughout the night. Each cardholder scratches off their card to reveal their dare.
- TWIST: Guests can opt out of their dare by buying the Host a drink!
- TRUTH-OR-DARE: Opt out of a dare by answering a TRUTH question from the Host.
- Note: Dares aren't very risque, so you can have a fun night out without next-day regrets.
22 Dare Cards:
- Tell us who you kissed LAST New Year;s Eve
- Get the host to give YOU A SHOUT-OUT
- Take a SHOT of someone else's choosing
- Use a NOISE MAKER for 60 seconds
- Tell us your New Year's RESOLUTION
- PHOTO BOMB three photos
- Start a social-distanced dance train
- Yell “HAPPY NEW YEAR” as loud as you can
- Find someone to SERENADE you
- PASS! Give someone else a dare
- Recite the Alphabet BACKWARDS
- Talk with A FOREIGN ACCENT for 60 seconds
- Make a toast to the NEW YEAR
- Wrap yourself in toilet paper
- Tell a stranger to FORGET LAST YEARS CRAP
- TAKE 10 SELFIES with 10 different people
- Get a single person to DANCE with your single friend
- Show us LAST YEAR'S dance craze
- Get SOMEON'S DIGITS
- Tell someone a CHEESY pickup line
- Tell us something you did during quarantine
- Take a SELFIE with the host