Roaring 20's - 1920s Art Deco Jazz Party Scratch Off Dare Cards - 22 Cards
Gather your friends and get ready for a fab night out with this creative Roaring 20's party activity. Fun but not very risqué, scratch off dare cards are sure to be a hit with everyone! With dares like “Start a dance train” and “Blow kisses to a stranger,” everyone will be willing to participate with our getting into too much trouble. If you want to make it a bit more challenging, there is a pass card and “Choice Card” to make your party perfectly suited for your group of friends. Roaring 20's dare cards will give you plenty of memories – and photos – to giggle about for a long time!
Roaring 20's - 1920s Art Deco Party Scratch Off Dare Cards:
- HOW TO PLAY:
- SIMPLE: Hand out cards all at once, or distribute throughout the night. Each cardholder scratches off their card to reveal their dare.
- TWIST: Guests can opt out of their dare by buying the Host a drink!
- TRUTH-OR-DARE: Opt out of a dare by answering a “TRUTH” question from the Host.
- Note: Dares aren’t very risqué, so you can have a fun night out without next-day regrets.
22 Dare Cards:
- Kiss someone on the cheek
- Get the host to give you a shout-out
- Take a shot of someone else’s choosing
- Tell someone they’re the bee’s knees
- Swing dance with a random person
- Photo bomb three random photos
- Start a dance train
- Get or give a piggyback ride
- Find someone to serenade you
- Pass! Give someone else a dare
- Recite the alphabet backwards
- Order a drink with a foreign accent
- Do the charleston
- High five as many strangers as you can in 60 seconds
- Get someone to buy you a drink
- Take 10 selfies with 10 different strangers
- Get a single person to dance with your single friend
- Blow kisses to a stranger
- Get someone’s digits
- Tell someone a cheesy pickup line
- Tell a stranger you’re the big cheese
- Order a drink calling it giggle water