Reunited - Candy Bar Wrapper School Class Reunion Party Favors - Set of 24
Our Reunited candy bar wrappers are an excellent choice for an Class Reunion Party favor - who doesn’t love chocolate?! Whether displayed at each place setting or tucked in a basket at the dessert table, you will enjoy everyone’s reaction as they read your special message and the cute “nutrition facts.” They won’t be able to stop themselves from smiling! Reunited - Class Reunion candy bar wrappers come and include a suggested sweet saying unique to each theme. Just add these adorable Reunited candy bar wrappers to regular 1.55 Hershey’s® candy bars by following our easy instructions and you will create a memorable favor for all of you guests.
Reunited - Candy Bar Wrapper School Class Reunion Party Favor:
- We DO NOT provide the Hershey’s® candy bars. They can be found at your local grocery store.
- Wrappers fit a regular 1.55 oz Hershey’s® candy bar.
- They will NOT fit a Hershey’s® with almonds.
- Printed assembly instructions will ship with each order.
- Tip: Double stick tape will make this project a breeze!
How to Use This Product
Candy Bar Wrapper Assembly Instructions:
- Buy Hershey’s® Bar (size 1.55 oz milk chocolate). Tape the ends of the Hershey’s® Bar wrapper to the top so there is no wrapper overhang.
- With the Wrapper Foil shiny side down, place the candy bar face down on the Wrapper Foil’s widest side.
- Fold the Wrapper Foil on both sides like gift wrap. Fold up the bottom of the Foil Wrapper. Fold down the top of the Foil Wrapper. Finish with tape.
- Center the Designed Wrapper on the front with the Wrapper Foil seam in back.
- Fold up the bottom of the Designed Wrapper. Fold down the top of the Designed Wrapper.
- Finish with tape.
*Wrappers not designed to fit Hershey’s® with Almonds