Make the 1920s Art Deco Jazz Party decorations stand out when you add these fun Roaring 20's wine bottle labels to your beverage bar. Each set of four wine bottle labels has four different yet coordinating designs. Add them to standard-sized bottles, either over the original labels or onto bottles that have had their labels removed. Roaring 20's wine bottle label stickers will dress up your beverage bar and entertain all your guests.
Instructions for Applying Your Wine Bottle Label Stickers:
STEP 1: Line up your label to ensure it is straight. Use the bottle seam (if removing original label) or the edge of the original label.
STEP 2: Starting at the long side, lightly attach to make it straight.
STEP 3: Once the edge is straight, firmly attach and roll the bottle while smoothing the entire label.
Tips for Using Your Wine Bottle Label Stickers:
- For best results, remove original label (wine sticker labels will attach over existing labels if you choose to leave them)
- Attach to dry bottle for smoothest results
- If wine is to be served chilled, attach label while room temperature before refrigerating
Roaring 20's - 1920s Art Deco Jazz Party Wine Bottle Label Stickers:
- Set of 4 labels
- 4 coordinating designs in each set
- Labels measure 4" x 5", sized to fit most standard 750 ml wine bottles
- Printed on waterproof sticker paper
**Please note, the wine shown is not included.
Please use responsibly. Big Dot of Happiness does NOT promote the consumption of alcoholic beverages while driving. NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE. Alcoholic beverages are for people over 21.