Decorate any beer bottle to style the perfect for beverage bar at your Retirement Party, use as gifts to neighbors and friends, and even hand out to the adults at a company gathering. Any 6 pack dressed up with Retirement Party Beer Bottle Label Stickers Beer Bottle Labels is sure to be a hit. This 6-pack set comes with a kraft paper carrier and beer bottle labels that are printed on waterproof sticker paper, so they can be refrigerated or chilled after application – just be sure glass bottles are room temperature before adding the beer label.
Instructions for applying your beer bottle labels:
STEP 1: Line up your beer bottle label to ensure it is straight. Use the bottle seam (if removing original label) or the edge of the original label.
STEP 2: Starting at the long side, lightly attach taking care to make it straight.
STEP 3: Once the edge is straight, firmly attach and roll the bottle while smoothing the entire label.
STEP 4: Center the neck/collar sticker with the beer label and firmly press outward from the center.
Instructions for completing your kraft paper carrier:
STEP 1: Adhere the two extra labels to the front and back of the carrier
STEP 2: Use the two smaller labels to decorate the sides of the carrier and complete the look.
Tips for using your beer labels:
- Apply beer bottle labels after removing original bottle label for best results but beer labels will attach over existing labels if you choose.
- Apply to room temperature bottles.
- Chill beer after applying labels
Retirement Party Beer Bottle Label Stickers
- One set of labels will decorate 6 bottles
- 6 label stickers measure 3.5” x 3”
- 6 neck/collar stickers measure 3.5” long x 1.5” wide at the center
- Printed on sticker paper that is waterproof