Gather your friends and get ready for a fab night out with this creative Australia Day party activity. Fun but not very risqué, scratch off dare cards are sure to be a hit with everyone! With dares like “Yell “Crikey” as loud as you can” and “Order a drink in an Australian accent,” everyone will be willing to participate with our getting into too much trouble. If you want to make it a bit more challenging, there is a pass card and “Choice Card” to make your party perfectly suited for your group of friends. Australia Day dare cards will give you plenty of memories – and photos – to giggle about for a long time!
Australia Day - Australian Party Scratch Off Dare Cards:
- HOW TO PLAY:
- SIMPLE: Hand out cards all at once, or distribute throughout the night. Each cardholder scratches off their card to reveal their dare.
- TWIST: Guests can Opt out of their dare by buying the Host a drink!
- TRUTH-OR-DARE: Opt out of a dare by answering a “TRUTH” question from the Host.
- Note: Dares aren’t very risqué, so you can have a fun night out without next-day regrets.
22 Dare Cards:
- Tell someone g’day mate
- Strike a pose with your Aussie gear
- Order a drink in an Australian accent
- Post I <3 Australia on your social media
- List 5 popular Australian animals
- Tell a stranger you party Aussie style
- Yell “Crikey” as loud as you can
- Pretend to throw a boomerang
- Explain the rules of the Australian game “Toss the Thong”
- List 5 popular Australian landmarks
- List your favorite Australian foods
- Pass! Give someone else a dare
- Explain why you are koala-fied to party
- Take a photo with someone in red and blue
- Jump like a kangaroo
- Get or give a Piggyback Ride
- Start an “Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!” chant
- Photobomb 3 photos
- Explain the stars on the Australian flag
- Start a dance train
- Host’s Choice
- Name as many Australian celebrities as you can in 10 seconds