Take the guesswork out of “what to give” your 1960s Groovy Party guests when you hand them these 60's Hippie Large Pillow Boxes filled with your choice of super-cool items. Designed to fit small trinkets, mementos, or wrapped treats, each box has a 1.75-inch wide opening with a 5-inch depth and can hold a variety of items. Each pillow box is professionally printed on heavy-duty cardstock paper with a unique cut and design that is sure to stand out when assembled. To prepare a pillow box, simply tuck a top art piece under a box’s tabs. Gently squeeze the box open and fold ends in numerical order. Ends are full overlapping flaps; no tape needed.
60's Hippie Large Pillow Boxes:
- Includes 12 Large Pillow Boxes and 12 Top Pieces
- Size is 7” Long x 4.5” Wide with a 1.75” Opening & 5” Wide for Storing Items Inside
- Top Pieces Can Be Displayed Horizontally or Vertically
- Professionally Printed on Heavy-Duty Paper
- Arrives Flat and Requires Some Easy Assembly