Make your Prom, Decades or Birthday Party unforgettable when you present your guests with the fun and playful no-snap 50’s Sock Hop Cracker Boxes. Coming in a set of 12, these DIY candy-shaped favor boxes include coordinating satin ribbon and are perfect for holding small treats and gifts! Get started assembling 50’s Sock Hop party crackers by gently squeezing along the creased line to form the hexagonal shape. Tightly tie a ribbon around the bottom section of cutout diamonds and then begin filling your box with your party goodies. Finish it off by tying a ribbon around the top section, which will give you the final candy-like shape. 50’s Sock Hop DIY non-snap cracker boxes are professionally printed double-sided on heavy-duty cardstock paper with a photo-like shine and measure to be 2.25” wide by 9.5” tall when assembled. Use them as party table decorations or hand them to your guests as take-home party favors! Add some extra cheer to your celebration when you use the 50’s Sock Hop Cracker Boxes at your celebration!
50’s Sock Hop Cracker Boxes:
- Comes in Set of 12 With Pre-Cut Ribbon Included
- Each Box Measures 2.25” Wide x 9.5” Tall When Assembled
- Professionally Printed Double-Sided on Sturdy Cardstock Paper
- Arrives Flat and Requires Some Easy Assembly
- Perfect for Small Gifts & Treats - Candy Not Included