Pink Gone Hunting - Candy Bar Wrapper Deer Hunting Girl Camo Party Favors - Set of 24
Treat your guests to a fun baby shower favor when you use a Pink Gone Hunting candy bar wrapper around a yummy Hershey’s® milk chocolate candy bar. This adorable baby shower candy bar wrapper kit comes with the perfect sized paper wrappers, and the silver foil wraps for under the paper. Better yet, each Pink Gone Hunting baby shower wrapper comes with themed “nutrition facts” on the back – these are sure to get everyone smiling! Simply add milk chocolate candy bars from your local grocer and you will have a baby shower favor everyone adores.
Pink Gone Hunting - Baby Shower Candy Bar Wrappers:
- This DIY kit includes silver foil wraps and themed wrappers.
- Candy bars are not included but can be purchased at your local grocer.
- These wrappers are designed to fit Hershey’s® brand 1.55-ounce (milk chocolate standard size) candy bars – they will not fit Hershey’s® with Almonds.
- Some simple assembly is required. Photo instructions are included.
How to Use This Product
Candy Bar Wrapper Assembly Instructions:
- Buy Hershey’s® Bar (size 1.55 oz milk chocolate). Tape the ends of the Hershey’s® Bar wrapper to the top so there is no wrapper overhang.
- With the Wrapper Foil shiny side down, place the candy bar face down on the Wrapper Foil’s widest side.
- Fold the Wrapper Foil on both sides like gift wrap. Fold up the bottom of the Foil Wrapper. Fold down the top of the Foil Wrapper. Finish with tape.
- Center the Designed Wrapper on the front with the Wrapper Foil seam in back.
- Fold up the bottom of the Designed Wrapper. Fold down the top of the Designed Wrapper.
- Finish with tape.
*Wrappers not designed to fit Hershey’s® with Almonds