Oktoberfest - German Beer Festival Party Game Scratch Off Dare Cards - 22 Count
Gather your friends and get ready for a fab night out with this creative Oktoberfest party activity. Fun but not very risqué, scratch off dare cards are sure to be a hit with everyone! With dares like “Polka dance with a stranger” and “Chug your beer” everyone will be willing to participate without getting into too much trouble. If you want to make it a bit more challenging, there is a pass card and “Choice Card” to make your party perfectly suited for your group of friends. Oktoberfest dare cards will give you plenty of memories – and photos – to giggle about for a long time!
Oktoberfest - German Beer Festival Party Scratch Off Dare Cards:
- HOW TO PLAY:
- SIMPLE: Hand out cards all at once, or distribute throughout the night. Each cardholder scratches off their card to reveal their dare.
- TWIST: Guests can opt out of their dare by buying the Host a drink!
- TRUTH-OR-DARE: Opt out of a dare by answering a “TRUTH” question from the Host.
- Note: Dares aren’t very risqué, so you can have a fun night out without next-day regrets.
22 Dare Cards:
- Chug your beer
- Get three strangers to Prost with you
- Shout “ICH LIEBRE BIER” as loud as you can
- Order a drink while yodeling
- Perform a German dance
- Photobomb three random photos
- Swap an Oktoberfest accessory with a friend
- Get or give a piggyback ride
- Start the Ziggy Zaggy chant
- Pass! Give someone else a dare
- Count to 10 in German
- Order a drink with a German accent
- Find someone who has been to Germany
- High five as many strangers as you can in 60 seconds
- Get someone to buy you a drank
- Take five selfies with people in traditional costume
- Polka dance with a stranger
- Blow kisses to a stranger in an alpine hat
- Tell someone a cheesy pickup line
- Challenge someone to a beer stein race
- Steal a sip from someone’s drink
- Hug someone dressed in lederhosen