NOLA Bride Squad - New Orleans Bachelorette Party Game Scratch Off Dare Cards - 22 ct
Gather your girl friends and get ready for a fab night out with this creative bachelorette party activity. Fun but not very risqué, scratch off dare cards are sure to be a hit with everyone! With dare like “Photo Bomb three tourist's pictures” and “Wint at a street preformer” everyone will be willing to participate with our getting into too much trouble. If you want to make it a bit more challenging, there is a pass card and “Bride’s Choice” to make your bachelorette party perfectly suited for your group of friends. NOLA Bride Squad - New Orleans Bachelorette dare cards will give you plenty of memories – and photos – to giggle about for a long time!
NOLA Bride Squad - New Orleans Bachelorette - Bachelorette Party Scratch Off Dare Cards:
- HOW TO PLAY:
- SIMPLE: Hand out cards all at once, or distribute throughout the night. Each cardholder scratches off their card to reveal their dare.
- TWIST: Guests can opt out of their dare by buying the Bride-To-Be a drink!
- TRUTH-OR-DARE: Opt out of a dare by answering a “TRUTH” question from the Bride-To-Be.
- Note: Dares aren’t very risqué, so you can have a fun night out without next-day regrets.
22 Dare Cards:
- Take a shot of the Bride’s choosing
- Photo bomb three tourist’s pictures
- Buy another Bride-To-Be a drink
- Get a jazz band to serenade the Bride-To-Be
- Bride’s choice
- Get a guy to buy the Bride-To-Be a drink
- Do shots with a bachelor party
- Order a drink with your best New Orleans accent
- You’re in a jazz band! Play the air trumpet
- Maid of Honor’s choice
- Take a selfie with another Bride-To-Be
- Join a second line parade
- Do your best impression of an alligator
- Ask a stranger for a dance in the street
- Get the bartender’s digits
- Get beads from three strangers
- Order a drink that shares the first letter of your name
- Use a cheesy pickup line on a guy
- Wink at a street performer
- Get three strangers to “cheers” with you
- Pass! Give someone else a dare
- Find a guy with the same name as the groom