Nash Bash - Personalized Nashville Bachelorette Party Game Scratch Off Dare Cards - 22 ct
Gather your girl friends and get ready for a fab night out with this creative bachelorette party activity. Fun but not very risqué, scratch off dare cards are sure to be a hit with everyone! With dare like “Photo Bomb someone taking a selfie” and “Hug as a stranger in boots,” everyone will be willing to participate with our getting into too much trouble. If you want to make it a bit more challenging, there is a pass card and “Bride’s Choice” to make your bachelorette party perfectly suited for your group of friends. Nash Bash - Nashville Bachelorette dare cards will give you plenty of memories – and photos – to giggle about for a long time!
Nash Bash - Nashville Bachelorette - Personalized Bachelorette Party Scratch Off Dare Cards:
- Personalized with 2 lines of text
- HOW TO PLAY:
- SIMPLE: Hand out cards all at once, or distribute throughout the night. Each cardholder scratches off their card to reveal their dare.
- TWIST: Guests can opt out of their dare by buying the Bride-To-Be a drink!
- TRUTH-OR-DARE: Opt out of a dare by answering a “TRUTH” question from the Bride-To-Be.
- Note: Dares aren’t very risqué, so you can have a fun night out without next-day regrets.
22 Personalized Dare Cards:
- Tell a guy “you’re the only 10 I see in Tennessee”
- Hug a stranger in boots
- Ask a guy if you can wear his cowboy hat
- Start a group line dance
- Bride’s choice
- Lead the group in a country sing-along
- Pretend you’re at a rodeo and rope in a hunk
- Get the bartender’s digits
- Photo bomb three different bachelor parties
- Ask a stranger to dance
- Kick up your heels with your best dance move
- Take a selfie with another Bride-To-Be
- Trade drinks with the Bride-To-Be
- Wink at a stranger
- Order a surprise drink from the bar
- Get three strangers to “cheers” with you
- Get a band to play a song for the Bride-To-Be
- Order a drink in your best southern accent
- Get a piggyback ride
- Photo bomb someone taking a selfie
- Pass! Give someone else a dare
- Get a guy to buy the Bride-To-Be a drink