Mardi Gras - Masquerade Party Scratch Off Dare Cards - 22 Cards
Gather your friends and get ready for a fab night out with this creative Mardi Gras party activity. Fun but not very risqué, scratch off dare cards are sure to be a hit with everyone! With dares like “Count to 10 in French” and “Blow kisses to a stranger,” everyone will be willing to participate with our getting into too much trouble. If you want to make it a bit more challenging, there is a pass card and “Choice Card” to make your party perfectly suited for your group of friends. Mardi Gras dare cards will give you plenty of memories – and photos – to giggle about for a long time!
Mardi Gras - Masquerade Party Scratch Off Dare Cards:
- HOW TO PLAY:
- SIMPLE: Hand out cards all at once, or distribute throughout the night. Each cardholder scratches off their card to reveal their dare.
- TWIST: Guests can opt out of their dare by buying the Host a drink!
- TRUTH-OR-DARE: Opt out of a dare by answering a “TRUTH” question from the Host.
- Note: Dares aren’t very risqué, so you can have a fun night out without next-day regrets.
22 Dare Cards:
- Kiss A Bartender on the cheek
- Get the DJ to give YOU A SHOUT-OUT
- Take a SHOT of someone else’s choosing
- ORDER A DRINK with a French Accent
- Ask someone how they earned their BEADS
- PHOTO BOMB three random photos
- Start a MARDI GRAS PARADE through the bar
- Get or give a PIGGYBACK RIDE
- Find someone to SERENADE you
- PASS! Give someone else a dare
- Count to 10 in FRENCH
- ORDER A DRINK that’s green, gold or purple
- Ask someone when FAT TUESDAY is
- High Five as many strangers as you can in 60 seconds
- Get someone to buy you a DRINK
- TAKE 10 SELFIES with 10 different strangers
- Get a single person to DANCE with your single friend
- BLOW KISSES to a stranger
- Get SOMEONE’S DIGITS
- Tell someone a CHEESY pickup line
- Pretend to play a JAZZY TRUMPET for a crowd
- Take a MASKED SELFIE with a bartender