Happy Halloween - Witch Party Game Scratch Off Dare Cards - 22 Count
Gather your friends and get ready for a fab night out with this creative Happy Halloween party activity. Fun but not very risqué, scratch off dare cards are sure to be a hit with everyone! With dares like “Convince someone you are an actual Witch” and “Yell "Boo" to the next person that walks in” everyone will be willing to participate without getting into too much trouble. If you want to make it a bit more challenging, there is a pass card and “Choice Card” to make your party perfectly suited for your group of friends. Happy Halloween dare cards will give you plenty of memories – and photos – to giggle about for a long time!
Happy Halloween - Witch Party Scratch Off Dare Cards:
- HOW TO PLAY:
- SIMPLE: Hand out cards all at once, or distribute throughout the night. Each cardholder scratches off their card to reveal their dare.
- TWIST: Guests can opt out of their dare by buying the Host a drink!
- TRUTH-OR-DARE: Opt out of a dare by answering a “TRUTH” question from the Host.
- Note: Dares aren’t very risqué, so you can have a fun night out without next-day regrets.
22 Dare Cards:
- Sneak up behind a stranger to scare them
- Yell “Trick or Treat” as loud as you can
- Request a classic Halloween song
- Find a broom and ride it around the room
- Convince someone Halloween is actually tomorrow
- Tell a stranger that you’re going to put a spell on them
- Take a Halloween themed shot
- Swap a costume accessory with someone
- Take 10 selfies with people dressed up
- Wrap a friend in toilet paper
- Go outside and howl at the moon like a werewolf
- Demonstrate your best witch cackle
- Walk like a zombie for 60 seconds
- Tell a stranger that you want to suck their blood
- Yell “Boo” to the next person that walks in
- Convince a stranger that you always dress like this
- Spell Halloween backwards
- Show off your best monster dance moves
- Stare creepily at a stranger until they notice you
- Photo bomb three random photos
- Pass! Give someone else a dare
- Talk in a creepy voice for 10 minutes