Conversation Hearts - Mini Wine Bottle Labels, Wine Bottle Labels and Water Bottle Labels - Valentine's Day Party Decorations - Beverage Bar Kit - 34 Pieces
Impress your party guests with a Conversation Hearts coordinated beverage bar by placing labels on drinks to be served. This 34-piece kit includes mini wine bottle labels, wine bottle labels, and water bottle labels. Before the event, prepare your bottles by ensuring they are room temp and dry. For best results, remove the original label. Labels are waterproof and can be used on bottles that will be chilled, just be sure to apply prior to chilling. Once Conversation Hearts beverage bar labels are adhered, style the perfect beverage bar. These fun Conversation Hearts labels can also be used on cylinder containers to create centerpieces or gifted as party favors.
Conversation Hearts - Mini Wine Bottle Labels, Wine Bottle Labels and Water Bottle Labels - Valentine’s Day Party Decorations - Beverage Bar Kit - 34 Pieces
- 2 Sheets of Mini Wine Bottle Labels (total 16) Size 3.75 inches wide x 2.6 inches tall
- 2 Sheets of Wine Bottle Labels (total 8) Size 4 inches wide x 5 inches tall and fits most 750ml bottles
- 2 Sheets of Water Bottle Labels (total 10) Size 8.5 inches wide x 2 inches tall
- Professionally Printed and Waterproof Labels – Just Apply to Bottles Before Chilling
Note: This Listing Is for Labels Only
How to Use This Product
Wine Bottle Label Assembly Instructions:
- Line up your Label to ensure it is straight. Use the bottle seam (if removing original label) or the edge of the original label.
- Starting at the long side, lightly attach taking care to make it straight.
- Once the edge is straight, firmly attach and roll the bottle while smoothing the entire Label.
ASSEMBLY TIP: If wine is to be served chilled, attach label while room temp and then refrigerate. For best results, remove original label.