Hanging a Black and White Grad - Best is Yet to Come Photo Banner will be the perfect addition to your graduation party decorations. This DIY Picture Banner is a fun and damage free way to show off a K-12 School Picture Display. Black and White Grad - Best is Yet to Come Photo Banner includes 14 graduation-themed photo holders to insert your own 4x6 photos vertically. Black and White Grad - Best is Yet to Come Graduation Photo Banner is professionally printed on sturdy cardstock paper and will require easy do-it-yourself assembly.
Start by inserting your vertical 4x6 photo into the pre-cut corner tabs of each photo holder. Following the number sequence on the back of each photo holder, simply string the included satin ribbon through the slots. Create multiple rows by cutting the ribbon to your desired length or hang as one long banner. This Photo Banner will look great in all areas of your graduation party venue. Hang the Photo Banner at the front of the buffet table or behind the dessert table. It will also be great at the entrance to greet guests or above the guest of honor’s seat for a fun photo op.
Black and White Grad - Best is Yet to Come Photo Banner:
- Includes 14 Photo Holders Size 5.5” Length by 8.75” Height
- Each Photo Holder has 2 Slots to String Ribbon and 4 Pre-Cut Corner Tabs to Insert Photos
- Each Photo Holder Tabs Fit One 4x6 Photo Vertically
- Professionally Printed on Sturdy Cardstock Paper
- Included Ribbon Measures 24’ long and 3/8” wide
- Some Assembly Required