Top 5 Summer Party Ideas
Summer is almost here and it is time to start planning summertime baby shower and birthday party celebrations. Below is the Big Dot Top 5 Summer Party Ideas from our amazing Hostess Heroes.
- Treat your guests to a Ladybug Picnic with Modern Ladybug party supplies. Whether you are welcoming a little lady into the world or celebrating the birthday of a special little bug, Modern Ladybug party theme is full of cuteness as she fills the room with her bright colors and fun patterns.
- Get your toes in the sand with Under the Sea Critters party supplies and host an amazing Beach Party. As the summer sun shines, your guests will enjoy the cool blues and fun critters on this baby shower or birthday party theme.
- Don’t let the Dog Days of Summer scare you away from hosting a summertime party. Puppy Girl and Puppy Boy are the perfect party themes for baby showers or birthday parties. Adults can celebrate in the comfort of air conditioning while the children enjoy the cool water from a sprinkler outside.
- Summertime fun means the grill will be hot as BBQs signify the arrival of summer. Treat your baby shower or birthday party guests to a true Hoedown with Little Cowboy and Little Cowgirl party supplies. Give your guests a bandana at the door and they will be ready for some true down-home celebrating.
- Set sail to the South Pacific with a Hawaiian Luau. Your guests will enjoy the magic of the islands with Luau party supplies. Perfect for baby showers, birthday parties or bridal showers, Luau will delight everyone with its bold flowers and summertime patterns.
How will you be celebrating your life’s special occasions this summer?
Find more party inspiration on the Big Dot Pinterest page.
Posted by Lindsey, a Dot-arilla Blogger