Pooch Love: Dog Wedding Ideas
Puppy love is in the air and this time it is here to stay. Get party trained and host the pooch wedding of the year with these dog wedding ideas.
1. Hot Pink Rhinestone Dog Collar and Bow from PawshAccessories // Give you puppy bridesmaids a sparkling collar in radiant orchid, the color of the year. They will shimmer and shine in their special dog wedding attire.
2. Silly Squeakers Wine Bottles from Tuffy's via Chewy // Dog wedding favors are a must-have if you plan on hosting the dog wedding no one forgets. Give the party pooches a squeaky toy they will adore long after the pawty is over.
3. Dog Wedding Cake from BarknBellyBakery via Etsy // Wedding guests look for three things when the arrive: the beautiful bride, the decorations and THE CAKE. Give them something to ooh and ahh over when you show off this wonderfully decorated dog wedding cake.
4. Classic Dog Tuxedo from Baster Boo // The groom will look quite dapper in a tux with tails while he waits for his new bride to make her entrance. This black dog tuxedo comes complete with bowtie and matching top hat, perfect for the classic pup.
5. Kensington Wedding Dog Dress from Doggie Clothesline // The lady of the hour will shine in this chic dog wedding dress. Fitted on top with a little flair in the skirt, this wedding dress will make any pooch look good.
Love it? Want more? Check out this double dog wedding we helped celebrate with Minnesota Boxer Rescue.