Easy Valentine's Ideas with DIY Shaped Cut Outs
The perfect Valentine's are homemade, from the heart - AND quick and easy since you have got to make one for everyone in your kiddo's class. Our heart-shaped cutouts make every one of your DIY Valentine's ideas easy since we do all of the work. Each Conversation Heart piece is professionally printed and cut, arriving on your doorstep ready to use.
1: Attach heart-shaped cut outs to dowels and insert into centerpieces for a little party pizzazz! We inserted the dowels into a fun floral arrangement, then decorated the front of the container with another heart cut out. Because each shape is printed on both sides, you can use them in a variety of ways to style the perfect party.
2. Use a hole punch to create a cute tag for any Valentine’s treat - tie around soda bottles, gift bags, or individual candies! We attached a Conversation Heart to Coke bottles for an adorable Valentine. You can also tie around suckers and candy bars, as well as attached to bags full of fun treats.
3. Each shaped cutout is printed on both sides so you have a variety of styles to choose from - simply tape to treats! We used the printed backside to attach a heart to candy bags - perfectly coordinating the entire table.
4. Be sure to add your TO: and FROM: to the back with a black marker for the perfect Valentine - Quick, Easy and Homemade!
Valentine's Day Conversation Hearts Paper Cut-Outs are sold in a set of 24. Each set includes the following:
- 6 "Cutie Pie" pink Heart paper die cuts (2.25” X 2.25”)
- 6 "BFF" pink Heart paper die cuts (2.25” X 2.25”)
- 6 "Text Me" red paper die cuts (2.25” X 2.25”)
- 6 " Be Mine" red paper die cuts (2.25” X 2.25”)