Back to School - First Day of School Classroom Decorations and Favor Popcorn Treat Boxes - Set of 12
Your students will not go hungry when you serve them sweet or salty snacks in these Back to School popcorn boxes.
Fun Ideas for Using Popcorn Boxes:
- Use them as a treat boxes and fill with goodies for guests to enjoy in the classroom.
- Fill them with snacks and wrap in a cello bag, tied off with a ribbon and tag for a fun DIY party favor students can take home.
- Use a gift box for non-edible party favors that coordinate with back to school party theme
Each Back to School popcorn box shows off the vivid colors of this party theme. The fun patterns will look great next to the rest of your party supplies. Display filled popcorn boxes at your candy buffet table or at each individual placesetting to really bring a ‘pop’ of color to the entire event.
Back to School Popcorn Box Details:
- Measures 5.75” tall x 3.5” square at the top
- Printed on heavy card stock paper
- Coordinates perfectly with the Back to School party theme