80's Retro - Totally 1980s Party Scratch Off Dare Cards - 22 Cards
Gather your friends and get ready for a fab night out with this creative 80's Retro party activity. Fun but not very risqué, scratch off dare cards are sure to be a hit with everyone! With dares like “Start a dance train” and “Order a drink for someone who has a Hot Bod,” everyone will be willing to participate with our getting into too much trouble. If you want to make it a bit more challenging, there is a pass card and “Choice Card” to make your party perfectly suited for your group of friends. 80's Retro dare cards will give you plenty of memories – and photos – to giggle about for a long time!
80's Retro - Totally 1980s Party Scratch Off Dare Cards:
- HOW TO PLAY:
- SIMPLE: Hand out cards all at once, or distribute throughout the night. Each cardholder scratches off their card to reveal their dare.
- TWIST: Guests can opt out of their dare by buying the Host a drink!
- TRUTH-OR-DARE: Opt out of a dare by answering a “TRUTH” question from the Host.
- Note: Dares aren’t very risqué, so you can have a fun night out without next-day regrets.
22 Dare Cards:
- Moonwalk across the room
- Get the host to give you a shout-out
- Take a shot of someone else’s choosing
- Order a drink for someone who has a Hot Bod
- Do the running man
- Photo bomb three random photos
- Start a dance train
- Get or give a piggyback ride
- Find someone to break dance with
- Get a single person to dance with your single friend
- Recite the alphabet backwards
- Order a drink using l’80s slang
- Leave a lipstick mark on a stranger
- High five as many strangers as you can in 60 seconds
- Get someone to buy you a drink
- Take 10 selfies with 10 different strangers
- Get up on the table and play air guitar
- Blow kisses to a stranger
- Get someone’s digits
- Tell someone a cheesy pickup line
- Pass! Give someone else a dare
- Take a selfie with a bartender