70's Disco - 1970s Party Decorations - Party Cupcake Wrappers - Set of 12
Introducing the new alternative to a traditional cake..70's Disco party cupcake wrappers! Cupcake wrappers are a simple, yet functional treat for each guests' dessert. These are a quick and easy, do-it-yourself project that will also spice up your treat table or each place setting with your coordinating theme. They're printed on premium-grade paper that's cut with a decorative edge, are meant to be placed on the cupcake after baking, and designed to fit easily around standard, frosted cupcakes. There’s no need to spend hours in the kitchen decorating your own cupcakes when it's so easy to use our 70's Disco - party cupcake wrappers! Don’t forget to check out our coordinating cupcake picks to top them off!
70's Disco - Party Cupcake Wrappers:
- Wrappers fit a cupcake up to 2” wide.
- Cupcake wrappers are printed on premium-grade paper that's cut with a decorative edge.
- Wrappers are meant for one-time-use only and should not be baked.
How to Use This Product
Cupcake Wrapper Assembly Instructions:
- Bake cupcakes. Let cool before frosting to complete your frosted cupcake.
- Take the Cupcake Wrapper with the printed side facing outwards and wrap around the cupcake, covering the cupcake liner.
- Secure the Cupcake Wrapper by inserting the tab into an appropriate slit. Enjoy your sweet treat!
Please note: This is Faux Glitter
Please note: This is Faux Glitter - it's printed to look like glitter, but it is not real glitter.