60's Hippie - 1960s Groovy Party Scratch Off Dare Cards - 22 Cards
Gather your friends and get ready for a fab night out with this creative 60's Hippie party activity. Fun but not very risqué, scratch off dare cards are sure to be a hit with everyone! With dares like “Start a dance train” and “Blow kisses to a stranger,” everyone will be willing to participate with our getting into too much trouble. If you want to make it a bit more challenging, there is a pass card and “Choice Card” to make your party perfectly suited for your group of friends. 60's Hippie dare cards will give you plenty of memories – and photos – to giggle about for a long time!
60's Hippie - 1960s Groovy Party Scratch Off Dare Cards:
- HOW TO PLAY:
- SIMPLE: Hand out cards all at once, or distribute throughout the night. Each cardholder scratches off their card to reveal their dare.
- TWIST: Guests can opt out of their dare by buying the Host a drink!
- TRUTH-OR-DARE: Opt out of a dare by answering a “TRUTH” question from the Host.
- Note: Dares aren’t very risqué, so you can have a fun night out without next-day regrets.
22 Dare Cards:
- End every sentence with “man” for 10 minutes
- Get the host to give you a shout-out
- Sing your favorite ’60s song
- Start a dance train
- Go to the nearest tree and hug it
- Strike your best hippie pose
- Take a shot of someone else’s choosing
- Pass! Give someone else a dare
- Post “Groovy” to your social media
- Greet 10 strangers with a peace sign
- Photo bomb three random photos
- Get someone to mix you a drink
- Take 10 selfies with 10 different strangers
- Trade a ’60s accessory with a friend
- Respond to the next 10 people with “Far out!”
- Play air guitar like Hendrix for the entire song
- Have someone serenade you with a ’60s song
- Recite the alphabet backwards
- High five as many strangers as you can in 60 seconds
- Ask a stranger “What’s your sign?”
- List 10 hippie bands in 60 seconds
- Dance like a hippie for an entire song