60's Hippie - 1960s Groovy- 6 Beer Bottle Label Stickers and 1 Carrier
Decorate any beer bottle to style, perfect for the beverage bar at your 60's Hippie party, use as gifts to neighbors and friends, and even hand out to the adults at a celebration gathering. Any 6 pack dressed up with 60's Hippie Party Beer Bottle Label Stickers and 6-Pack Carrier is sure to be a hit. This 6-pack set comes with a kraft paper carrier and beer bottle labels that are printed on waterproof sticker paper, so they can be refrigerated or chilled after application – just be sure glass bottles are room temperature before adding the beer label.
Instructions for applying your beer bottle labels:
STEP 1: Line up your beer bottle label to ensure it is straight. Use the bottle seam (if removing original label) or the edge of the original label.
STEP 2: Starting at the long side, lightly attach taking care to make it straight.
STEP 3: Once the edge is straight, firmly attach and roll the bottle while smoothing the entire label.
STEP 4: Center the neck/collar sticker with the beer label and firmly press outward from the center.
Instructions for completing your kraft paper carrier:
STEP 1: Adhere the two extra labels to the front and back of the carrier
STEP 2: Use the two smaller labels to decorate the sides of the carrier and complete the look.
Tips for using your beer labels:
- Apply beer bottle labels after removing original bottle label for best results but beer labels will attach over existing labels if you choose.
- Apply to room temperature bottles.
- Chill beer after applying labels
60's Hippie - 1960s Groovy Party Beer Bottle Label Stickers and 6-Pack Carrier
- One set of labels will decorate 6 bottles
- 6 label stickers measure 3.5” x 3”
- 6 neck/collar stickers measure 3.5” long x 1.5” wide at the center
- Printed on sticker paper that is waterproof