Candy Bar Wrapper instructions made easy. Watch and see!
Our Twins Two Peas in a Pod Caucasian personalized candy bar wrappers are an excellent choice for a baby shower favor - who doesn’t love chocolate?! Whether displayed at each place setting or tucked in a basket at the dessert table, you will enjoy everyone’s reaction as they read your special message and the cute “nutrition facts.” They won’t be able to stop themselves from smiling! Twins Two Peas in a Pod Caucasian candy bar wrappers come personalized and include a suggested sweet saying unique to each theme. Just add these adorable Twins Two Peas in a Pod Caucasian candy bar wrappers to regular 1.55 Hershey’s® candy bars by following our easy instructions and you will create a memorable favor for all of you guests.
Twins Two Peas in a Pod Caucasian Personalized Baby Shower Candy Bar Wrapper Favors:
- Minimum order is only 16 (you can order any amount after that such as 18, 25, 72, etc.)
- We DO NOT provide the Hershey’s® candy bars. They can be found at your local grocery store.
- Wrappers fit a regular 1.55 oz Hershey’s® candy bar.
- They will NOT fit a Hershey’s® with almonds.
- Assembly instructions are provided online, as well as printed instructions with each order.
- Tip: Double stick tape will make this project a breeze!
- I love these candy bar wrappers Review by Barbara
Baby Shower Favors
(Posted on 12/28/11)
- the right fit for what I want and need Review by linda the mom
In spite of what they said on the site, they came at a lightening speed, and were a cute as displayed in the web site. Was very, very pleased, and will use this vendor again.
(Posted on 10/7/11)
- They are as cute as they look Review by Rescue Mom
The wrappers were easy to use, they fit over the Hershey Bars perfectly. [...] I couldn't be happier!
(Posted on 5/16/11)
- TOO CUTE!!!!! Review by Aunt Kat
These wrappers were so cute and clever. I know they will be a big hit with everyone at the shower. Only down side, it would be so much easier if they came with a peel & stick strip attached to the edge of the outside wrappers. Gluing each one was a bit tedious and messy.
(Posted on 2/14/11)
- BabyShower Favors were the Best! Review by mcorbin34
[...] Quality of favors was great!!
(Posted on 1/23/11)
Write Your Own Review