Extra large confetti kits are a versatile craft supply that is perfect for making easy party decorations. These party circle kits come with three different sizes of circles, two that are personalized, so you can let your imagination run wild when you are planning your baby shower party or birthday party. They also come in all of our Chevron theme colors so they will work for bridal showers, summer events, family reunions - any time you need a little extra pizzazz added to your party tables.
Table confetti decoration kits come with 27 Confetti Pieces:
6 – 5.5” party circles with theme character
9 – 4.25” party circles with personalization and theme character
12 – 2.75” party circles with personalization
1. YOU-nique Napkin Rings // Punch a hole in the top-center of the medium party circle and thread a ribbon or twine through it, ends back to front. Open your napkin once, and fold one end toward the center line, then fold it up back up (So the front is halved). Turn the napkin over and fold into thirds. Tie the party circle around, slip your utensils into the slot and place alongside your themed tableware.
2. Cake Plate Garland Banner // Punch two holes in the top of a large circle and two medium party circles. Thread your ribbon or twine through them and tie off around your cake plate. Add more if you want the cake garland to go all the way around.
3. Mini Cake Banner // Punch two holes in the top of a medium party circle and thread ribbon or twine through them. Tie off onto two kabob skewers that were inserted into the cake.
4. Effortless Table Decorations // Extra Large Confetti Kits have many uses but the simplest is super adorable and adds a little unexpected touch to your party. Easily scatter the party circles the length of your table and you have a great table "runner" that is personalized.
5. Fun Hanging Decorations // Punch one hole at the top of some party circles and one hole at the bottom. Tie together with twine or ribbon for a fun - and personalized - hanging decoration that will add a lot of interest and movement to your party backdrop. Make it really stand out with party tassels - you can learn how to make them HERE.
From easy decoration ideas to dressing up party favors, table confetti kits aren't just for scattering along a table. Get crafty and use them throughout your event for a wonderfully personalized, YOU-niqe celebration. How will you use your personalized table confetti kit? Tell us bellow in the comments!