See this fun Baby Shower game in action!
It is wonderful to leave the mommy and daddy-to-be with a thoughtful gift on the baby shower day. Make the remarkable gift words of wisdom with our Monkey Boy personalized helpful hint advice cards! They will certainly love to get advice and thoughts on raising their little one from their loving friends and family on these personalized cards! They make for a great keepsake and the advice will stay with them for a lifetime! You can always present the parents-to-be with a special box or album to hold the Monkey Boy personalized helpful hint advice cards.
Monkey Boy - Personalized Baby Shower Helpful Hint Advice Cards:
- Minimum Order is only 16 (any number can be ordered after minimum)
- Printed on card stock.
- Each Card Size is appx. 3.25" x 5.5".
- How to play: Handout a helpful hint card to each guest. Give them a few minutes to record some advice on raising a baby on their cards. Once everyone has finished, collect the cards and shuffle them up. Draw a card and read the advice aloud. Optional: Honor the guest who contributed that advice with a small gift of appreciation!
Helpful Hint Advice Card Reads:
(Mommy's Name) + (Daddy's Name) = Baby - This is the line you will personalize.
To mommy and daddy, the new parents-to-be, Here is my helpful hint on how to raise a baby:
Always here to help, ____________________________________
- Had to pay even more postage! Review by MommaJo
I ordered two products from this company and after paying what I thought was fairly high postage and handling ($7.50), I still had to pay an additional $1.68 to the postman when delivered. While the products themselves were great, not worth the over $9.00 for postage and handling.
(Posted on 1/20/12)
- Monkey Boy-Personalized Helpful Hints Review by Bobbi
My entire order was fabulous and the Monkey Boy theme was so appreciated and cute! The game was a good one--as hostess, I read the cards and had the guests try to guess who wrote the advice. Who ever got the most right answers won the prize.
(Posted on 6/26/11)
- Very cute idea Review by Mashelle
Everything was great and We have enjoyed everything about them would recommend them to anyone
(Posted on 4/13/11)
- So cute and such a special keepsake! Review by udmteacher
This was a great ice breaker as guests arrived at the baby shower. Guests were laughing as they shared ideas with each other. I will treasure these keepsakes forever! I'm going to put them in a scrapbook with the a picture of the guest and the card that they gave us so my son can know how much he was loved!
(Posted on 4/5/11)
- So cute Review by Steph
Super cute to use at a baby shower.
(Posted on 2/20/11)
Write Your Own Review