Candy Bar Wrapper instructions made easy. Watch and see!
Custom candy bar wrappers are such a trendy party favor, and our Delicate Blue Cross personalized baptism candy bar wrapper favors are no exception. Printed on premium-grade paper that’s made in the USA, these candy bar wrappers are designed to fit Hershey’s® brand 1.55-ounce candy bars. The back of each wrapper features special “nutrition” facts! Foil is included as well, so your candy bars will be dressed up from every angle. For an elegant, easy-to-assemble party favor, look no further than our Delicate Blue Cross personalized baptism candy bar wrapper favors.
Delicate Blue Cross - Personalized Baptism Candy Bar Wrapper Favors:
- Minimum order is only 16 (you can order any amount after that such as 18, 25, 72, etc.)
- We DO NOT provide the Hershey’s® candy bars. They can be found at your local grocery store.
- Wrappers fit a regular 1.55 oz Hershey’s® candy bar.
- They will NOT fit a Hershey’s® with almonds.
- Printed assembly instructions will ship with each order.
- Tip: Double stick tape will make this project a breeze!
- awesome! Review by Gmom
Overall Design Quality
Ordered these for my first grandson christening, absolutely love it. I am about to order more items from the delicate cross selection, and I know this event will put a smile on everyones face.
(Posted on 3/20/2015)
- Great! Review by Maggie
They delivered as promised.
(Posted on 12/12/2011)
- I would buy anything from this website Review by Bella
I ordered the custom Hershey bar wrappers for my nephews baptism! I love the way my stuff came in a package well put together! They toke care of every little detail I would definitely order more stuff from this website!
(Posted on 9/25/2011)
- Attract Designs for Party Favors Review by Mommy knows bes
Decorative and attractive party favor designs for themed parties.[...] It was a hit at the baptism party.Thanks!
(Posted on 6/26/2011)
- A lovely favor! Review by MacMommaof2
This is the second time I've used these as baptism favors. They were so cute and easy to work with and so well received by my guests I just knew I had to do them again with my second son. You won't be disappointed!
(Posted on 2/15/2010)
Write Your Own Review