Boy Baby Shower Ideas and Inspirations Slideshow
Posted on June 14, 2011 by Big Dot
Get inspired! Big Dot of Happiness and Baby Shower Stuff have put together a video of the most adorable, unique and creative boy baby shower themes, ideas and decorations, shared with us over the years, by our amazing customers. This video is packed full of adorable touches and creative techniques you can use to enhance your party's look! For more theme ideas, or to get start picking your must-have boy baby shower décor, head on over to BabyShowerStuff.com or BigDotOfHappiness.com.
Boy Baby Shower Ideas
Cute and cuddly, a bundle of joy! We’re so excited that you (or someone you know!) is expecting a baby boy!! Baby boys are a true blessing for the new parents to be. Whether he’s destined to be Mommy’s-Little-Boy or Daddy’s-Little-Slugger, we’ve got you covered with our adorable boy baby shower themes. We’re amazed at the adorable touches our customers add to their baby boy showers, and find ourselves "oohhing" and "aahhing" over the photos they send our way. One of our favorites is to see all the fun touches added to our Monkey Boy shower theme. With some simple and inexpensive items and creativity, anyone can put a truly unique spin on this adorable and fun baby shower theme!! We’ve put our Big Dot heads together and made a list of the top 5 quick and easy ways to really make your Monkey Boy shower a personalized experience.
1. Skip the traditional cake and serve yummy banana cupcakes or muffins. Wrap these in our Monkey Boy Cupcake Wrappers and top with our adorable Monkey Boy Cupcake Picks and you’ve got a treat that everyone will go bananas for!
2. Scatter fun size banana Laffy Taffy on all the guest tables. Not only will your guests love snacking on this fun chewy candy bits, but you’ll be adding a splash of yellow to your already adorably decorated party tables. The yellow Laffy Taffy will really “pop” when placed next to that bright blue Monkey Boy theme color.
3. Looking for centerpiece ideas? A fun basket of bananas topped with one of our super cute monkey rattles makes an excellent choice! In fact, you could place a basket at each table and give them away as game winner prizes. Your party guests will going home with delicious bananas, a new basket and an adorable little plush monkey boy rattle?!
4. Have classic Monkey children’s rhymes and stories posted throughout your shower location. A cute “No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed” lyric print out posted near the punch bowl will certainly bring a smile to your guests' faces (and likely get that song stuck in their heads!)
5. Some simple brown tulle draped from the ceiling can be gathered and made to look like a jungle tree. Add some green leaves and a hanging monkey rattle, or two, and you’ve got a monkey jungle scene!
For more creative ideas that are quick, easy and simple to make, check out our latest video (above) of the amazing party scenes shared by our Hostess Heroes!
Posted by Jill, an Expert Expert