Say congratulations in style with our Personalized Baptism Banners
Personalized Angel Baby Boy baptism banners with our original designs. Banners make a cute keepsake for the baby's room and an amazing decoration for your baptism. Our top quality indoor use personalized Angel Baby Boy baptism banners will add that finishing touch to your perfect baptism decor.
Angel Baby Boy - Personalized Baptism Banners:
- Printed on premium-grade satin paper with a photo-like shine that's made in the USA.
- Two lines of personalized text are FREE.
- Banners come in two different sizes:
- Standard Banner is 12" x 60" (1 ft by 5 ft)
- Large Banner is 24" x 120" (2 ft by 10 ft)
- Beautiful Review by Marither
Very satisfied with the quality. It's perfect for my son's baptism!!! Beautiful!!
(Posted on 9/24/12)
- love it !!! Review by nolie
I really loved the designs they are super cute and easy to use anywhere :D
(Posted on 6/23/12)
- Very cute Review by Katie
Nice! Used for cake pops for a baptism.
(Posted on 9/12/11)
- Perfect Review by Tina
Perfect for my son's baptism, i love it!
(Posted on 7/28/11)
- Good quality, totally use it again!! Review by Lupesthoughts
I attached the tag on the ribbon I used for the vases on the centerpieces, everyone loved it !!!
(Posted on 6/28/11)
- Perfect Quality and Service Review by B.S.
I wanted a personalixed Baptism banner,
I needed it in a very fast manner,
I went to this site and ordered it without fear,
In 4 business days the banner was here.
Perfect and cute, it added that special touch,
Simply Baby Stuff. com, I thank you so much.
(Posted on 5/31/11)
- Loved it! Review by Yaz
Great quality product. [...] I would definitely recommend.
(Posted on 2/26/11)
- must have and its cheap!!! Review by hether
the banner was perfect to put above the cake table just brought the whole theme together i didnt get plates with this on it just had the banner stickers on the chocolates and the plush of this angel and the banner was the topper. it was perfect for above the cake table and looked so cute...it is not just paper its almost like a thin cardboard and is something i was able to roll up and save as a l
(Posted on 11/5/10)
- Love it!!! Review by Cablegirl
[...]recoment to everybody of my friends and family Love it.
(Posted on 8/11/10)
- Just perfect... Review by colbs714
I was originally going to use these tags to replace the ones that came on the favors for my son's baptism, but I ended up using them on the boxes of cookies we sent home with our guests. They looked adorable! I only wish I had ordered enough to include them on the favor boxes as well. I was very impressed with the character spacing since it allowed me to include my son's first AND middle name.
(Posted on 4/15/10)
Write Your Own Review